What’s your return policy?
All sales are final after the order has gone to "Print". However, upon the rare instance any of our products arrive at your shipping address either damaged or broken--you will be given a full replacement product, as soon as possible. We even pay return shipping.
Gorgeous Locations for Portraits:
Northern, IL, but Lisa travels internationally to suit any Portrait Backdrop. From a studio in Cary, IL in beautiful and scenic McHenry and Lake County, to
- Beaches of Lake Michigan, Crystal Lake, Lake Geneva, and more
- Scenic Downtown Chicago
- McHenry and Lake County - gorgeous wooded countrysides, paths, bridges
- Barn scenes, Stoney Walls, Walking Paths
- Old Railroad Trains
- UpTown Urban Cityscapes, Old Town Style (Historic Woodstock, IL)
- Indoor Studio in Cary, IL with unlimited backdrops
- Your own home (a popular place for many family portraits)
- Other (discuss your ideas with Lisa, and create your own look, at a special location)
- travel fees may apply
Artistic Design & Customized Portraits
The sky is the limit. Almost anything imaginable can be included and created in your own custom portrait, and printed in almost any size:
- angel wings
- sparkles and shimmer
- sunsets, sunrays, & a soft glow
- aqua blue water can be added to a gray lake
- oil painted brush strokes for a painterly look
- High Quality watercolor and linen paper can be used for every print
- special raised and matted mounting can be added for a floating look inside the framing
- create a grouping
- each unique piece is Signed & Sealed by the Artist
ASK FOR FULL COLOR EXAMPLES to see for yourself.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries, but we do not ship to P.O. boxes. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
What is a Retainer Fee and is it refundable?
Because our business is based upon appointments, we require a retainer fee (which is received at the time of scheduling your appointment). This retainer fee holds and guarantees an appointment with Lisa, our primary Photographer, for your portrait session. At any time within 24 hours or more prior to your appointment, should you find you will be unable to make your appointment, please call 815-301-7009 and leave a message explaining the change in your appointment.
Lisa or her Assistant, will call you within 24-48 hours to reschedule your appointment. Your full retainer fee will be applied towards your next appointment, and is not refundable. You can reschedule your appointment.
In the event you do not show up for your appointment without a phone call, your retainer fee will be used to cover the loss of the session. Please make a phone call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, to reschedule.
We understand there are rare emergencies that happen that eliminate the ability to give us a phone call, (such as a car accident, fire, natural disaster, etc.). In these cases, you will be rescheduled with the full amount of your retainer fee applied toward your rescheduled appointment.
What if the weather is bad and ruins our outdoor session?
It's not a problem, if Lisa foresees that the weather will likely ruin your outdoor session, we will call you and arrange for another appointment should she feel it's best. Please note: most times it stops raining within a few minutes of the scheduled appointment, so most times appointments are kept and are completed without any problem.
What do we wear for our session?
"What to Wear Guide" - We have a complimentary downloadable "What to Wear" Guide that offers great tips should you want to plan ahead and look for ideas.
For the most gorgeous and impacting portraits, we always highly recommend planning your wardrobe to match the colors and decor in the background and rooms your portraits will be hung or displayed in.